10 Winter Fun and Cool Things to Do in Vail Colorado
Do you want to have a winter vacation? It is a great time to travel in winter time, most especially for those who want fun and adventure. If you want to enjoy a snowy ambiance, cancel your flight in Florida, and book a trip going to Vail, Colorado. For winter thrill seekers, Vail is one of the top most destinations among locals and tourists alike. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t miss the slopes. Every year, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado with its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes. Improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding by enrolling in Vail Ski and Snowboard School. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Take a moment and relax with the hot springs. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come and visit the CarniVail and enjoy the experience! CarniVail is a stylish parade that gives the fun and excitement of a snow twist parade in the Bourbon Street.
4. Come and witness the most awaited Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions and championships. Many professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated event in Vail, Colorado. The event will be held from March 5th through March 10th this year, including halfpipe and slopestyle competitions as well as free concerts every night, with thousands of visitors.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. Come and experience the magic of snowshoeing, which is considered as one of the most popular things to do in Vail.
6. It is the perfect place to go ice skating! Regardless if you want to be a graceful figure skater or simply glide along the ice, ice skating is a fun activity for all ages.
7. Experience the heart-pounding and adrenaline-rushing snowmobiling. There are literally a hundred miles of snowmobile trails available suited for any skill level.
8. Experience dog sledding across the frozen tundra. Dog sledding is one of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail because you get to discover the snow-covered trails, surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Enjoy the unforgettable view from hot air balloon rides. See the great wonders of Vail with this fun and refreshing activity.
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Never leave and miss the delicious and hearty food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.